The Workstation Series is the newest generation of desktop printers from Datamax-O'Neil. The w1110 compact desktop printer offers an industry leading design and standard features found on the company's Performance Series printer line, including Ethernet 10/100, 50 resident/scalable fonts, 300dpi printhead for superior print quality and industry standard PCL5e language. The compact design provides reliability and durability for environments requiring a small footprint for the most efficient output.
The Workstation Series are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a small yet powerful printing solution. The Workstation Series' superior print quality is ideal for applications such as pharmaceutical, product labeling, asset management and shelf labeling.
The compact thermal printers can dramatically reduce costs by streamlining operations, increasing productivity and managing your important assets.
- Printer Type: Direct Thermal
- Printer Length Range: 0.25" - 99" [6.3mm - 2514mm]
- Resolution: 300 dpi [12 dots/mm]
- Printhead: 4" [102mm]
- Media Width: 0.75" - 4.33" [19mm - 110mm]
- Max Print Speed: 4ips [102mmps]
- Media-Hanger: Self-Centering Media Hanger/center bias printing
- Memory: 32MB Flash/32MB DDR2 SDRAM (64MB coming soon as standard)
- 50 resident scalable fonts - This is the new standard in thermal barcode printing. No longer restricted to a limited font selection, users can create custom labels on-demand.
- Simple calibration - Offers printer operators freedom from complex and time consuming media setup.
- PCL5e standard language - Allows for easy transition from frustrating proprietary languages or legacy systems that are inefficient, restrictive and costly to maintain while enhancing quality of graphics, text and barcodes.
- Standard 300dpi printhead - Users now benefit from a higher resolution printhead with better text, images and barcodes at a 203dpi printhead price.
- Compact design - Provides reliability and durability for environments requiring a small footprint for the most efficient output.
- Easy to use and support - For straightforward integration allowing for a wide range of applications to ensure that staff is spending less time getting printers up and running and more time getting the job done.
Datamax Thermal printer w1110 can be used in Health care Industry Datamax Thermal printer w1110 can be used on Retail Stores Datamax Thermal printer w1110 Mostly used in Logistics Industry for Asset Managemnet and Tracking Manufacturing Industry uses Datamax Thermal printer w1110 Datamax Thermal printer w1110 used in various Government Sectors Datamax Thermal printer w1110 for Travel & Leisure Datamax Thermal printer w1110 for Special Materials