Sales executives sell their company’s goods and services. Customers may include businesses, governmental organizations and individuals, both in the India and abroad.
Sales executives approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients.
They are also responsible for making repeat sales to their employer’s existing customers. Sales are a targets driven industry and the work can sometimes be demanding.
Basically there are two types of sales: business to business (B2B) and business to end customer (B2C).
B2B sales involve selling products or services from one business to another. B2C sales involve direct selling to the consumer or end user.
Activities important for success include:
· relationship building;
· researching the market and related products;
· Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
Activities sales executives must include:
· listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
· maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
· cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
· responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
· acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
· negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
· gathering market and customer information;
· representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
· negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
· challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
· advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
· liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
· checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
· recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
· reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
· gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
· making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
· feeding future buying trends back to employers;
· Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
The Candidates fulfilling above mentioned qualities can call directly or contact us on the below mentioned address.
For any Query Contact: -
MINDWARE (Head Office):-
S-3, Plot No-7, Pok-7, Pankaj Plaza, Near Metro Station, Sector-12, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078(India).
100, MATIYALA INDUSTRIAL AREA, BEHIND DPS SCHOOL, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110078
Phone No: – +91-011-28032434, +91-011-46102688.
Email Id: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand phone: – 09810822688, 09717122688.
Contact Person: – Mr. Gulshan Marwah. (Techno Sales Head)